For more than 30 years, The Reeves Group has been producing quality resume documents that have gotten literally thousands of happy clients the job they sought when they came to us.
Resume documents are what we founded our company on, and we feel that our experience is second-to-none in the area of career transition documentation. If you need an uncompromising resume to highlight your capabilities and market your unique attributes to that prospective employer, we’d love to create one for you.
“I couldn’t be more pleased with my resume. I will tell anyone I know making a resume, about your website.”
– C. Bell, Paradise, CA
Our standard resume package is currently specially priced at $69*. Many of our clients prefer to have their resume custom formatted (desk top published) using the attractive and time-proven Type-5 Format. While the resume is identical in content, the finished look (vs. the standard “typed” document) is outstanding. If you order Type-5 Formatting at the time you pay for your resume, it will cost just $40 more to have it formatted. If you order a standard resume and come back to us to have it formatted, the charge is $70. A custom cover letter starts at $25.
* See our rate schedule for the ‘BLUE Package’, which includes the resume, cover letter and Type-5 formatting of both.
* Please note that our promotional pricing ended on Memorial Day, 2014
* Most documents/resume projects fit the criteria for this pricing structure. If yours requires more work than is called for in our standard resume pricing, we’ll contact you before proceeding with your project.
* Please see our $5 referral gift certificate offer
“I knew I had the qualifications, but it took the expertise of these guys to put it into a clear, concise and well-organized document. Thank you to The Reeves Group for a job very well done!” – R. Simms, Los Angeles
Ready to go? The steps to get started are easy:
(1) Make payment of $69 (+$25 if you’d like a cover letter) to email@example.com at PayPal.com. (use the PayPal “Buy Now” button at the bottom of this page, or go to www.paypal.com, choose ‘send money’, enter the account name, and make the appropriate payment). You may wish to review our fees (the BLUE package saves a bit over the individual prices of the resume, cover letter and formatting) before this. We’ll then get a work appointment on the schedule for you. Your draft will be ready for your review three business days (M-F) or less from the time we begin work on it.
(2) Provide your old resume (if any) and our Resume Summary Form, which we’ll e-mail you a link to when we’ve received payment.
(3) When we send you your draft resume, review it carefully (I think you’ll be pleased) and let us know if any changes are necessary
(4) We’ll e-mail a PDF of the finished document(s) to you (plus a link to the e-report, “7 Common Sense Steps to Getting Hired”)
(5) We’ll keep your documents in non-volatile storage for free for a year
We look forward to working for & with you!